Burgas, Rosenets park
8 June 2024
Olympic Cross Triathlon
*distances may vary
- 07.06 from 12:00 to 19:00 – Utopia Beach – Registration for MTB stage – bike check and drop-off, starter package pick-up; Beach Rosenets north – mandatory documents exchange (declaration, contract and medical examination);
- 07.06 from 20:00 – Utopia Beach – Тechnical conference
- 08.06 from 07:00 to 8:30:00 – fisherman’s harbour “Chengene skele” – Registration for swimming
- 08.06 – 19:00 – Award ceremony;
- 08.06 – 21:00 – Party ;
- Cut off – swimming – 1 hour; cycling – 3:30 hour; running – 1:30 hour
- Every competitor must wear racing number on the shoulder and helmet, on the handlebar and seat pole for the MTB stage as well as on the front of the torso for the trail running stage;
- Every competitor must wear his/her timing bracelet, GPS device and charged phone for the respective stages;
- Upon disqualification of failure to proceed every competitor must immediately notify the organizers either directly or through a phone call and wait for further instructions at the closest check-point;
- Cancellation of participation up to 30 calendar days before the official start of the
competition is done from the participant’s profile. The participant receives a unique voucher
code that stores the amount paid. The voucher is valid for 1 calendar year from the date of
cancellation. The voucher can be used for competition registration by its holder or another
person, as well as can be used for the purchase of goods from the “Lion Heart” online store.
The voucher can be redeemed for its cash value with a deduction of 10% after notifying and
providing the code to the organizers by email;
Cancellation of participation between 30 and 14 calendar days before the official start of the competition is done from the participant’s profile. The participant receives a unique voucher code that stores the amount paid. The voucher is valid until 14 calendar days before the official start of the competition, is valid only for the specific competition and the specific category for which the registration is made and its monetary value is non-refundable. If the voucher is not used up to 14 calendar days before the official start, it becomes invalid. If a Participant has opted out and the Voucher has not been used, the Participant is not entitled to receive their Starter Pack after the Race has taken place. In the event that a participant opts out between 30 and 14 calendar days before the start of the competitions and their voucher is used by another participant, the latter will receive the items from the starter pack of the originally registered participant;
After less than 30 calendar days before the official start of the competition, fees become non-refundable. The Participant has the right to receive his starter pack post-factum at the event with shipment at his own expense;
- Teams may insert changes until the end of registration for the competition. After that no changes can be made.;
*the medical examination may be performed onsite
The Lion Heart team strongly suggest taking
Come and toss them beans
Please bring the documents printed and completed to facilitate our work.
If you do not bring printed and completed documents, you will be able to do so on the spot for a fee of BGN 5
**Note from a medical examination, which you can perform on the spot for BGN 10 (valid up to 3 days before the start of the competition).
!! These documents are mandatory for competitors of all categories – ultra, relay and half marathon. Without them you will not be allowed to participate. Please bring them prepared in advance.